Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
-DENELLI- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

-DENELLI-

Go down

-DENELLI- Empty -DENELLI-

Post by Denelli Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:58 pm

-DENELLI- Denell11

Species:  Grey Wolf

Denelli's fur consists of dark colors to begin with.  Obsidian stands lace around her body, following a muddy Brown, and a few strands of dark Grey. . Her build is lithe, over all a skinny and sleek wolf. She is carried by long and angular legs with small and dainty paws, her torso is small with ribs protruding slightly from her side. Her chest and shoulders are also petit as there is a noticeable lack of muscle there as there is in generally across her body. Her tail is long and also well bushy. Her neck is short and compact. Looking in further detail of her face you will notice she has a long and angular muzzle, her ears long and almost always perked. Her eyes are small and a dull Green, Moss, color.  Denelli  has plenty on scars to list but a few  that are easy to spot are the  ones stretching round the back of her left ear, several clusters of scratch mark scars on her under belly and bite mark scars on her muzzle.

Summarised in a few words, Denelli is Manipulative, Angry, Stubborn, yet Soft...Her past has made begin to think that feelings are dumb, and that to love is a weakness.
She is a hard wolf to crack! The way she speaks is direct and to the point. Occasionally she doesn’t finish a sentence where one should be. Denelli  has a firm grip on her emotional allowance; her favorite face is a neutral one (or sometimes, slightly hostile). While on the outside she is distant and curt, inwardly she does feel, despite how she tries to control it.  It would seem that because she keeps her emotions on a tight leash, it makes  Her seem untrustworthy, rude, melancholy, wretched, and pathetic.  
Before tragedy struck her Pack, and Her friends all left her, Denelli was a playful Wolf, always there was a smile upon her.  She was flawless, bouncing, running with her Sister, Azalea, and her two older Brothers. But all to soon, Denelli...swapped her old ways for new onces. She became distant....'Hot under the Collar' as others would say. Den suddenly began to become frightened of the idea of loving another. Because then, you were giving that other..the chance to hurt you..and Den wasn't sure she could take another heart break.
When She was just a little thing, Her Cousin, Natalia, was out playing with her Mum, Den's aunt...and She just...got too close to the water's edge and fell. Knanuk, Den's aunt, hadn't been paying attention at the moment, and when She heard the splash of the her Pup's body hitting the water...it was too late. Natty's body sunk under the waves, and She was never seen again. When Denelli heard the news, She grew scared of the water, always imagining herself floating down under the water, Her lungs screaming for air. So that's where, drowning and fear kick in.
Though the fire fear was when She actually had a new pack, and a new family...The Titan's gave her a place with call 'Home.' All to soon, a forest fire gave way into the Pack's home, while the Wolves were all slumbering. The smoke awoke them, though, there was barely anywhere to run! Fire was everywhere, and not every wolf made it...So, those are a few of her Weaknesses!
Denelli has very few Strenghts, and the ones that she does, aren't really needed. Like, Her lullaby like singing voice. Den would always sing her baby-sister to sleep, and never has her voice failed to calm her sister and her own worries, nerves. It's soothing! With her Long, skinny legs, Den can travel far and wide, not easy to tire. She's quick on her feet, and catches her food easily because of this.  Her attitude, or, what She puts on, helps Denelli get what She wants, and helps by defending herself. She's gotten into fights before, and none were as brutal as others would hope them to be. Only because, Denelli has performed her act...making other Wolves think she was this..heartless thing. And that led to others thinking that She would, and could, kill them without a second thought!
Like chewing on things! She loves to find a good, fluffy ear, and nom gently on it, or a stick to toss and chase after.  She likes to sing, when She's alone, and loves listening to stories.  Denelli  also loves Pups. She was always fond of the idea of having her very own, to have little creautures that'll love her.
Such as, fire, and bitter cold weather. She can't stand Winter. She dreads it, actually. Sure, the Snow she can deal with..She loves running through and in it, but the nights....those cold nights, nope. She doesn't like feeling weak, and cold. She also dislikes, or more like loathes, Wolves who think they can shove and push her around, when they can't..and those who think they're so.....mighty and high up on their own little make-belief thrown.

All throughout her years, and past, something BAD always happened.
Her first few years, actually, passed normally. She was happy...Well fed, and lived in a rather large pack, with plently of friends and elders that would tell the best stories.
However, this peace was not to last much longer. Denelli was a year  old when a sickness ripped through her pack’s woodland territory. Every wolf in her pack..became....mad. They ate each other, and their warm, soft eyes had became...sharp, glassy and their mouths foamed with white stuff. Lucky for Denelli, Her mother, just before She too, became crazy, drove Denelli away from the Pack, and Den took along her only living sibling, Her little sister, Azalea.
Denelli taught herself, as well as Az, things, and the things She didn't know, well, She was taught quickly by a certain someone. Through her journies, Den met this charming Mexian Grey Wolf named Axal, and boy, did this male have some strange spunk. He made it his mission, to become Den's mate. Azalea, quickly accepted Axal as her 'Father' only because the Pup had been so young when Denelli had taken her away, and she could barely remember her real Mother and Father.
Den, on the other hand, hated the male. He was a flirt, and he wouldn't stop trying to take down all of her walls. It annoyed her. Though, She never realized how much She really liked the Male until He died in a tragic forest fire. And...when Azalea suddenly fled to the unknown, Denelli realized how lonely she was..and how she yearned for company.  
Sister: Unknown
Aunt: Deceased
Uncle #1: Unknown
Cousin: Deceased
Uncle #2: Deceased

Denelli  stopped her movement to watch a little bird. It looked to be a Sparrow. So tiny...Raising her eyebrows, Denelli watched the Sparrow Chirp loudly as it hopped along through the grass. Following after it, Denelli watched with curiosity as it continued to hop. Why don't you just fly away? You have wings, don't cha? Growling, Den pounced, thinking if she scared it, the bird would soar high above. But the creature didn't move. It stood absolutely still as Den came crashing down on it. She didn't mean to kill it......I just thought....Shaking her head violently, Denelli picked herself up from the grass, storming away from that patch of grass. Dumb, bird. He just should have flown away when I was landing. Why do creature's trust another so easily!? It's stupid...That, stupid, stupid bird. Stomping through the -now-turning-yellow- grass, Den huffed. The world was a mystery to her know. She didn't understand why creature's chose to feel. Feelings...

Making a turn, Denelli's thoughts about 'Feelings' ceased. It almost sounded as if a twig, multiple, twigs snapped. Which was strange, because Denelli was so sure she was alone. Besides the dead bird, of course. Other then that,the clearing  has, or had been, completely silent. Listening, only to hear nothing else, Denelli gave a light shrug, breathing in the earthly, meadow-y scent. What a pretty day. Listening to herself  hum, Den began to walk through the grass once again, finding herself at peace. Something Den hadn't felt in awhile. Maybe this feeling wasn't so bad....Smiling, Denelli swished her tail to the tune of her song. "A drop in thee Ocean...a change in the weather,  I was praying..that You and Me might end up together! It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert..." Laughing softly at the song, Denelli turned her green optics, to spot something very unusual. A wolf. Her walking, as well as her singing, skidded to a stop. What? The wolf seemed to be lost...just, that puzzled look he was giving. Though his words were a bit....strange.  Prince Charming? Brave Knight? Who was he directing his words to? Looking around awkwardly, Den  slowly crept forward, tilting her head to the side. "Excuse me?"
Denelli
Denelli

Female Posts : 6
Sapphires : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum