Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
Razgriz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

Razgriz

Go down

Razgriz Empty Razgriz

Post by Razgriz Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Razgriz Black-10

Full Name: Hybrid Kildren Razgriz
Nickname(s): Archangel, Ghost, Galm, Wind....-
Species: 2nd Dimension Grey Blood Wolf

Strengths:
-Fighting Style
-Defensive and Offensive Roles
-Quick reflexes
-Hearing
-Coordination
-Speed

Weaknesses:
-Soft spot for Pups
-Slight immunity to pain causes body to fight under harsh physical conditions unnoticed
-Too much Warrior Culture (One who is engaged aggressively or energetically in an battle, cause, or conflict)
-The element of fire (Is able to assist OR fight for a long period, but at most moments cannot win against)
-The element of earth (Is able to assist OR fight for a long period, but at most moments cannot win against)

-Rainy days
-Winter
-Challenges

Dislikes:
-Hate
-Pointless Fights and Arguments
-No organization
-Lack of respect

History: Most history wouldn't be coming out of Razgrizs own mouth since he quite doesn't like talking about it, so this is the only place that you'll see his past. Razgriz was born upon a place named 'The Round Table'. This place was a site set for rituals, and to pass down abilities, skills, inner powers, physical features, so on and so on. A Group of 18 would attend these rituals. Six Overlords (Wolves who took control over the ritual), Six Assists (Wolves who were victims in using their only blood to create the markings of the ritual itself), Six Repenters (Wolves who kept spiritual transition within the site). When a new born pup is brought at The Round Table, the mother and father is told to keep their pup within the site for 1 years under their care. Soon after those 1  years pass, the ritual date is set and the the ritual itself begins, and the parents of that pup are told to attended. During Razgrizs ritual, something terrible went wrong. While the spirit transfer was in process, one of the Overlords was being possessed by a dark entity. How? Razgriz father 'Strigon' was the host of a inner spirit demon. While the transfer was in process, the spirit somehow released itself from Strigons body and evaded the transfer before the Overlords even had a chance to pass on the abilities safely. As the Overlord was possessed, the spirit used the Overlord to speak out some type of curse. Once the last word was spoken, the Spirit had the strength to control a body for a short amount of time. Using that opportunity, the spirit jumped from the Overlords body into Razgrizs body. Once that had happened, Razgriz completely lost it, and went into rage mode, killing everybody who was within the site of  The Round Table including his own parents. The spirit didn't kill Razgriz do the fact that 'it' would lose its strength completely without having a host. So with that, it let Razgriz live. While he snapped back into reality, his eyes set upon on what he had done.... or, what "THEY" had done. His faint glowing green irises observed his parents dead bodies. He had no idea what there names were, no clue in how they were, and wasn't quite sure if they were actually his parents. In tears, he abandoned the The Round Table, running as far as his young paws could take him. He hated everything about himself, and didn't want to live. Flashbacks would reappear in his mind over and over again, haunting him. Everyone was aware of what had happened at The Round Table, and avoided Razgriz. No one bothered to help him. In other words, he had to raise himself for a good 2 years. During those 2 years, he practiced fighting in both roles, attempted mastering the element that he had obtained by the spirit which was the element of wind, tried sealing the spirit deep inside him so that it wouldn't be able to control him, and in the process took many lives; Saving his life, or unnecessary death. 2 years of torture.

Fighting Style: Razgriz fights in an odd way. His stance usually makes it look like their's an opening in which you can take him, but that's on purpose. His left paw is placed lined up to his body. His right paw is lifted off the ground, next to his chest. He usually keeps lower than his opponent; meaning that if you're smaller than him, he'll try to lower himself in height by crouching slightly.

Theme Song:
"Archangel" - Elena Siegman, Malukah, Clark S. Nova
Razgriz
Razgriz

Male Posts : 128
Sapphires : 10

Character sheet
Group: Group #1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum