Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

|-<>-Chevalier-<>-|

2 posters

Go down

|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| Empty |-<>-Chevalier-<>-|

Post by Chevalier Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 pm

|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| 34fkxol

The Basics:

Name: Chevalier
Nicknames: Cheva, Chevy, Valier, Lier, Chev, Ali, Eva (He takes being called Eva and Ali as an insult.)
Breed: Red wolf/Eurasian Wolf/Coyote mix

Appearance:

Coat Length: 2 3/4 inches
Pelt Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Markings and Designs: He has several streaks of darker brown across his face, and the same color on his ears, paws, tail, and on a stripe going down his back. The tip of his tail is white, as is part of his paws, and his hips.
Scars and Scratches: None
Wolf Build: Small, lithe and skinny, though with lean muscle.
Height: 23 inches at shoulder
Weight: 85 pounds

Persona:

Personality: Chevalier is most definitely cold and anti-social towards others, often to the point of being just plain mean. He isn't very fond of others, and avoids social situations at all costs. If someone does say something to him, he either ignores them, or makes a smart remark or gives an insult.  He rarely shows friendliness, compassion, affection, or sympathy, and he rarely feels the need to. It is easy to get Chevalier angered, as he possesses an extremely short temper. Say just one wrong word to him, and he will be all over you, snarling and biting. Chevy also has a high level of arrogance, never giving out compliments to anyone else, simply always thinking of himself and how great and powerful he is. He is always up for a challenge or a fight, since winning, along with fighting, is his favorite thing, next to himself. Bravery, determination, and stubbornness are also traits of this wolf; almost never will he show any signs of cowardice or giving up.
Wolf Likes:  Himself, fighting, winning, proving he is better than everyone else, power, riches, making fun of the weak.
Wolf Dislikes: Being teased, losing, annoying, obnoxious wolves, wolves like him, nosy wolves, talking, having something taken away from him, having nothing to do, and other wolves in general.
Wolf Strengths: His small size makes it easy for him to dodge attacks, escape, and fit into places where others could not. He also has experience with fighting and battle.
Wolf Weaknesses: His small size, short temper, his ego, his stubbornness, his greed and ambition.
Wolf Habits: Insulting others, ignoring others.
Wolf Talents: Surprisingly, he is an exceptional singer.

Relations:

Parents: Gustav-Father Shebetka-Mother
Siblings: WIP
Pups: None
Best Bud: None
Friends: None
Enemies: Everybody
Crush: None
Mate: None

Extras:

Extra: Originally coming from Sweden, he has a Swedish accent.
Extra: WIP
Reference: WIP
Themesong: WIP

History:

Chevalier's History
Chevalier was born in the early spring in the woods of Sweden. His mother, Shebetka, gave birth without her mate, Gustav. The only other wolf nearby was her other son, 2 year old Axel. Gustav had mysteriously disappeared, and though it was normal for him to leave, and then return a few days later, there was something different about it this time. Shebetka and Axel both felt uneasy, but shook it off. There was going to be a new member to their family soon.

Axel stood guard and waited, until Shebetka called him over. There he was. And Shebetka already knew what his name was going to be. "Chevalier" she whispered weakly as her other son came near. The she-wolf was exhausted from what she had just gone through, but she ignored it and began licking her newly born son. This time, her pup took after her side of the family. Small, with brown fur and patches of different colors in random spots, unlike Axel, who was more like his father, Gustav. "Oh, how proud Gustav will be when he sees you..." Shebetka murmured as she nuzzled Chevalier.

Thus, Chevalier was raised as a normal pup was, happy and always bouncing around. However, the same could not have been said about his mother. Gustav still had not returned, and the worry was making a major impact on Shebetka's life. She could no longer go more than a few minutes without thinking about what had become of her mate. The she-wolf tried hard to ignore her concerns, and kept telling herself everything was okay. But something had gone horribly wrong, and both Axel and Shebetka knew, but neither knew exactly what had happened. 

Soon Shebetka, despite her best efforts to ignore reality and move on, could take the torture no longer. One beautiful summer day when Chevalier was 5 months old, the she-wolf padded over to her youngest pup. She gathered Chevalier close to her, and licked him until his eyes had closed. She then slipped past Axel, who was laying beneath a tree. The wolf heard her paw steps, but just suspected that she was going hunting. Not wanting to leave his brother vulnerable, Axel got up, padded over to the pup, and lay down next to him, bringing him closer with one paw. As Shebetka walked off, she didn't look back. She couldn't look back.

It started to get dark, and as Axel opened his eyes, he noticed that Shebetka still hadn't returned. He cocked his head, confused, but focused more on his brother for the moment. Axel stood up and gently grabbed Chevalier in his jaws, and took him inside the small den he and Shebetka had made. Once he was inside and on the ground, Chevalier looked up at his brother. "Where's mom?" he asked in his innocent little voice. "Out hunting. She'll be back soon! It's okay" Axel replied, trying to reassure himself as much as he was trying to reassure Chevalier. The pup sat with his head cocked for a second, then flopped onto the ground and closed his eyes.

The next day, Shebetka still had not returned. Axel knew he had to get food for himself, and more importantly Chevalier. Axel told his brother to stay in the den, while he went to find food. But Chevalier, being young and mischievous, disobeyed his older brother's orders, and crept outside. The pup wandered around aimlessly for a while, until he started to smell something very bad. "Euch!" he said, putting a paw over his nose. He didn't like the smell, but curiosity overtook him, and he began tracking the horrible scent, following it to the horrible sight it brought him to.

His mother's dead body. Chevalier stood there numb, unable to move, speak, or even feel. It was as if ice had formed a sheath over his heart, unable to be melted by sadness. The one emotion that was able to seep through was anger. Anger at his brother. That Axel! He had lied to his brother! How dare he?! Chevalier could feel something powerful begin to shake his legs, and he dug his claws into the hard ground beneath him. Chevalier had been taught that everyone deserved respect, and now he wanted all that respect for himself. Axel was a fool to lie to him!

The furious pup stomped all the way back to den, leaving small paw prints in the hard-packed dirt. There was his brother. That slick, dirty liar. What was he doing? Oh, rushing around, looking for his dear little brother. The two made eye contact. "Oh, Chevalier, there you-" he was cut off. "LIAR!" Chevalier growled at his brother. Axel cocked his head, confused. "Don't act like you don't know! You lied to me!" Axel was more bewildered than ever. "Chevalier, I-" Chevalier snarled as fiercely as he could. "You said everything would be okay...you said she was just hunting..." It was then that Axel realized he was talking about their mother, and opened his mouth, but Chevalier didn't give him any time. Who knows? Maybe you're even the one who killed her!" Axel shook his head, mouth wide open, but Chevalier kept on going. "I bet you killed Gustav too! You killed him first so it would be easier to kill Shebetka then!"

Axel, heartbroken and confused as to why Chevalier was blaming him. All he could think of to say was "Get inside!" Chevalier just snorted and stalked past him, his head and tail thrown high in the air. He didn't care about anyone or anything. He would escape tonight. Escape from the lying, lowly demon his brother had become. And not only would he escape, but Chevalier would get his revenge as well. There was no way he would ever let Axel get away with what he had done.

Late that night, Chevalier lifted his head. It had taken all his willpower to stay awake so long, but it was worth it. Now, it was time. The pup silently got to his paws, and began padding outside of the den. He slipped between the dark shapes of the trees like a shadow, making it look as if someone had taken a paintbrush and blended them together until they became one. But all too soon, disappointment and frustration came and spoiled the perfect scene. "Chevalier" came his brother's gentle but firm voice.

Last edited by Chevalier on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chevalier
Chevalier

Female Posts : 3
Sapphires : 0

Character sheet
Group:

http://www.fearlesshearts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

|-<>-Chevalier-<>-| Empty Re: |-<>-Chevalier-<>-|

Post by Silver_Kuonji Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Your bio seems good to me till now. You only have to add your history and an rp example before we can accept it.
Silver_Kuonji
Silver_Kuonji
Moderators
Moderators

Female Posts : 275
Sapphires : 116

Character sheet
Group: Group #2

http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chevalier Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Alright! I'll be thinking of a history as soon as possible. It might take a while for me to get it posted, but it should be up this weekend ^^
Chevalier
Chevalier

Female Posts : 3
Sapphires : 0

Character sheet
Group:

http://www.fearlesshearts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Kuonji Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Alright, I look forward to it Smile
Silver_Kuonji