Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

Azalea (It's crappy..sorry.)

2 posters

Go down

Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) Empty Azalea (It's crappy..sorry.)

Post by Azalea_ Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) Azalea10

Don't wake me up if I'm sleeping this life away. Tell me that I'll never be good enough.
Sometimes it hurts to think it could really be that way.. It won't be that way!

Name:  Azalea (Ah-Zuh-Leah)
Sexual Orintation: She's pansexual. Really, all she wants is love, she doesn't care what gender the Wolf is.
 Mate(?): Nope!
 Pups(?):  No, but Azalea did take care of a sickly newborn until it passed away...
Family:
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Brother(s): Deceased
Sister: Unknown
 Pack: None so far, but She belonged to the Titans of SoulWatchers.

The Outside:

I'm tired and I'm lost..I don't wanna be found.
I put my heart and my soul and strength in this now.So forgive me 'cause I won't forget that..Yeah, this world has changed me! So you know when you ask me......

• Build and stuff  : She has a very small, fragile looking body. Because of this, maybe people think she doesn't have enough strength and can easily be defeated by everything. Their opinions are dead wrong. Even though her body looks really fragile looking, Azalea has some pretty trained-well muscles that are underneath her coat, which is hard to tell, considering her coat is a little thick. Her small body helps her run for a while, for she has some really built stamina built in her. She's also built for running, for it's a trait she shares with her mother. She shares her genes with her mother, for she also got her trait of being able to dodge things in a good amount of time. She can easily get annoyed whenever someone tells her or even thinks that she's too weak of how her build looks like. Don't let it fool you, she does have some strength built in her. Her scent? Normally the sweet scent of garden herbs creates a mask around her, but sometimes the smell of sweet honey twirls through her fur. Her natural perfume is very strong and will be remembered by any passerby.   Her coat contains different hues of copper, white, grey, and black and is fairly thick.
She has large, sharply pointed triangle shaped ears, with a slender muzzle, and large, strange blue eyes. Azalea looks nothing like her siblings, for she takes after her father, so any Wolf would simply assume she was adopted, or a friend of the family, when she's not.

The Inside:

Who are you now? Did you say what you want?
Don't go back to the start! I'm asking, who are you now?
Did they break you apart?  Won't you fight back for what you want?
Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly...We're gonna work it out!

Azalea can treat people differently in just matters of seconds. At first she can a sweet, compassionate female like she was before, but in just seconds she can turn into a complete stubborn and rude female. She wouldn't even care if you have a problem with how she acts towards you or how she talks. It's not her fault she's become into one of those people who literally don't give a flying crap about people's feelings, especially because of the wolves in her past didn't even care about her emotions. So in revenge, she decided to act the same way. She wants them to suffer the same way she did. So, in many terms of words, She takes after her mother. Azalea, though she tries to hide it, has a burning amount of fury hidden in her heart, and it's rather easy for her to snap. Aggressive!? Oh, yeah. Azalea, having ran away from home with another, had to teach herself the ways of the world. And everywhere around her,  the anger followed her, and soon, she lashed out at wolves, verbally and physically.  Azalea  can be rather outspoken, meaning she is always standing up for what she believes is the right thing to do. She is always the first to stand up in a fight alongside her companions, and won't hesitate to show they are her main priority. She can show this by defending them and sharing her compassion. She can also be unconsciously shy, subtle, and definitely hold a soft spot for the people she cares about the most. Her social skills aren't that great, so she can come across as a boring feminine, but if a person gave her a chance, she could be the best thing that's ever happened to someone, and maybe, if they think throwing her emotions off a cliff is a good idea, she can be their worst nightmare.

Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) Azalea11

Example Post: (This is..like...Azalea's confession...and what kinda became of her..?)

"-I ran away." Azalea spoke, glancing across the lake, watching as fish and otters danced in the water, and how their reflections were cascaded here and there. The pup beside her, tilted his head down, frowning.
"Why?" He asked, flicking the end of his tail. Azalea sighed. This pup was full of questions.   "Because I was afraid." She said, giving a shrug.  Raven looked up at Azalea, his grey eyes widening. "You? Afraid?" He asked, shock and disbelief laced together. Azalea gave a nod, staring down at him with furrowed brows. She always acted strong around the sickly pup, but she never thought she gave off the impression that, well, she was never afriad before. "Why?" He asked, which was suspected. Azalea did a double take, thinking. Now that..is a difficult question.  "I often ask myself the same thing.." She confessed, looking away and at her reflection. Azalea wasn't sure if it was just today, or if she had always looked this way. An exact replica of her elder siblings. Except for the fur, of course. Narrow muzzles, long, triangular shaped ears, big, secret kept eyes, a wide chest, fluffed fur. It scared her. "I, erm, was tricked, in a weird way" She began, remembering that day.

"How?" Raven asked, tilting his head to the side, his tail still flicking. Azalea felt herself getting choked up, bringing herself back into reality. "My friend, Brillare, she wanted an escape. And I began to realize, I wanted an escape too! I didn't feel needed, wanted, or cared for, anymore. So, while everyone, the pack's, were off, probably at a meeting, we fled. I should have stayed, but Brill, she made it sound like..if I stayed, then that'd be the worst mistake of my life, but in reality, leaving..was the worse mistake of my life." She explained, wondering if this made sense to the pup. Looking down at him, Azalea watched for his reaction. All she saw was acceptance. This pup, was wise beyond his years. "Well, if you hadn't run away, I wouldn't have met you!" Raven chirped, snuggling into Azalea. She smiled sadly. "How are you feeling today?" She asked, feeling her voice hitch. The pup looked weaker then yesterday...frail and skinny. "Fine, Az." He spoke, and thought he tried to hide his face, Azalea caught the sight of his watery eyes. "I don't wanna leave you." Raven whimpered, after there was a long, period of silence. Azalea looked away from his form, and at the lake again. "You won't leave me. You'll always be with me, you know that, baby." She tried to keep the sadness from her voice.  "I know...but.." Raven began, and didn't continued until a few more seconds. "I don't wanna die." He whispered, and Azalea felt her heart break.

(This bio sucks. Sorry...?)

Azalea_

Female Posts : 3
Sapphires : 0

Back to top Go down

Azalea  (It's crappy..sorry.) Empty Re: Azalea (It's crappy..sorry.)

Post by Silver_Kuonji Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:05 am

Accepted!! Sorry that you had to wait so long Azalea. :/ You can post your bio into the accepted biographies now and then start to rp.
Silver_Kuonji
Silver_Kuonji
Moderators
Moderators

Female Posts : 275
Sapphires : 116

Character sheet
Group: Group #2

http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum