Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood...

3 posters

Go down

Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... Empty Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood...

Post by Kayga Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... Kaaayg10
Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... Kayga10
Basic-

Name: Kayga
Nickname: Kay
Pups: None!
Mate: She doesn't understand love...not in that way, at least.
Pack: I dunno!
Sexual Orientation: She's pan-sexual! Though the Fem doesn't understand the type of Love we're talking about, She's willing to give it ago, whether it's with a Female or Male.
Breed: Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) and a small amount of Grey Wolf.

Appearance-

Fur/Eyes/Build/Etc.:  Kayga's fur is a pelt with many colors. In it holds Orange, auburn, black and white. It's fluffy, scruffy, and soft. It pretty thin if I may say so, and hugs the pup's body, almost like a blanket.  At some parts, like near her rear end and tail, the fur is spiky.  Her eyes. Now Kayga's eyes are said to be blue, but they are not just any blue. They're a  grey/blue, that hold a darker color of blue,  that outlines the pupil of her eyes. When Calla gets older, her fur will be longer then it is now, but like it always has, it still hugs her body. This pup isn't the toughest thing you'll ever see. She has a small, slender body, with long, bony legs.  She has a few scars. Some on her flank, some on her neck, and belly.

Persona -

Kayga is a sweet heart.  She like's everything,  and talks, A lot.. She can't help but talk. Even when it's a bad time, she just blabbers away. She loves to..feel wanted. And like she belongs. She's very sensitive. A harsh or sharp tongue directed towards her seems to break Kayga's heart. The pup loves to play and snuggle. She knows this world can be  dark and cold, but that doesn't stop her from trying to make everyone's days.Then, Kayga is a bit strange ...she's drawn to, well strange and odd things, almost creepy, things.
Like(s): Kayga loves to chew things. Thing(s): Ears, Tails, Fur, Sticks, Bugs, Flowers,
Grass. You get it. She loves to smile, talk, snuggling, playing, and most of all, being Wanted.
Dislike(s): A sharp tongue. Kayga doesn't like being yelled at, at all Even if the harsh  voice isn't directed towards the little creature, she doesn't like it. . Nor does she like to be scolded, pushed around, or snapped at. She dislikes large open waters, also.  Weird? Well, if you went through what she went through, you'd understand.  
Fear(s): Kayga doesn't fear alot of things, believe it or not. She's always facing challenges head on, with her long tail dragging behind her.

History -

Kayga has always been an outcast. She was an accident. One day, some Human scientist  decided they wanted to make something...So they found two creatures. A male Wolf, and a female Fox.
They injected the Male's sperm into the Female, and soon set the Female free. Of course, they thought the Pups inside her would surely die. Because mix-breeds can't be created this way.
Yet, the pups...They didn't die. Not to long after, they found the Mother Fox in her burrow, with two, perfectly healthy Pups. Putting a Tracker Collar on the female, the scientist waited and recorded their lives.  Laylani, Kayga's birth Mother, knew something was wrong with the two children. But She gave them her love anyway, and named the older one, Remma, and the littlest, Kayga. Life started out perfect for the family...until Winter came. Laylani couldn't feed herself, and what She fed the pups were scraps She had found. And all too soon, sickness took Laylani.
Remma, being nearly four years older then Kayga, took care of her little Sister as long as She could. But She too, sadly, died..leaving Kayga to defend for herself. But how could She? The Pup barely knew how to hunt! She was always stumbling, and making too much noise.  She was starving, and if matters couldn't be any worse, there was this Hawk that followed Kayga everywhere, and always tried to snatch her up. And then one day, when She too, thought She was going to be taken from this world, Kayga ran into a Demon Dog..and a Large Snow-White Wolf saved her. Silver...Kayga's new Mother...saved her, and Kayga has always tried to make her Silver-Wolf proud.

Relations -

Mother: Laylani: Deceased
Father:  Perry: Unknown
Sister:  Remma: Deceased
Adoptive Mother: Silver: Alive

Rp Example-

(Takes place BEFORE Kay met Silver and the Gang!)

"Come back!" she cried, watching the small sparrow hop along the grass, and soon take flight. All Kayga wanted was a friend! She had thought she found one, when the bird landed a milometer away from her sleeping spot. But the minuet the pup  got up, ready to play, the creature hopped away, Kayga hot in pursuit.  The sparrow chirped and landed on a tree, flapping it's wings teasingly at Kayga. It was as if the little bird was mocking her'"I am up here, and you can not get me!"' Whining, Kay bounced and even put her upper legs to the tree to keep balance. "Stop that! I only want to play!" She cried, feeling her stomach sink with dread. Did this bird not want to be my friend? "Please! Please-" Kayga said, and stopped mid-sentence with the Sparrow with pretty wing to flight, leaving Kayga behind. "NO!" She yelled, and ran after it.

"Don't leave me! Please little Bird! Please" She barked. And she ran until her legs couldn't take it anymore and she collapsed. Looking into the morning sky, she saw the creature among others, flying until is was only a speck. "Don't leave." Kayga whispered at last, sniffling. Why didn't anyone wanna be my friend? She wondered, and turned her watery  blue eyes to the ground. Picking herself up, the small pup walked away. "I want my Mummy." She said at last, tired of the silence. But no one answered her. It was just the pup. Alone. As she has always been since her Sister and Mother  died. Birds chirped and other critters made noises. But Kayga didn't care. They probably didn't even wanna be my friends! Sniffled the pup, and kept on going until she reached her sleeping area, the soft cool grass smashed down into a circular area. As she was about to lay down, a small, pretty white butterfly perched on the pups nose. Smiling brightly, Kayga held perfectly still. "Y-you wanna be my friend?" She whispered to it, her breath hitting the creature and stirring it. Flapping it's paper like wings, the bug took flight, swooping low to Kayga's eyesight then going higher, and repeated this process as it went off. "Oh! Wait for me, will you?" The pup said happily, and bounced after it.

Word Count: 385
This isn't my best I know...though I hope it's okay. I tried at least...
Kayga
Kayga

Female Posts : 12
Sapphires : 5

Back to top Go down

Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood... Empty Re: Hey there, lil' Red Riding Hood...

Post by Sybil Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Accepted into group #2

Last edited by Sybil on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sybil
Sybil
Admin

Female Posts : 201
Sapphires : 143

Character sheet
Group: Group #1

https://renativigilum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver_Kuonji Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Wouldn´t it be better if Kayga is in Group 2? Just saying, since she´s my daughter and all.
Silver_Kuonji
Silver_Kuonji
Moderators
Moderators

Female Posts : 275
Sapphires : 116

Character sheet
Group: Group #2

http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum