Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
Forgotten Tears pack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

Forgotten Tears pack

Go down

Forgotten Tears pack Empty Forgotten Tears pack

Post by Autumn* Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Forgotten Tears pack 28h3fa1
Welcome,

It is easy to stop the flow of tears, but it's harder to forget why they started. Here we all wish to forget the tears and sadness.

That is the modo of the Forgotten Tears Pack. This pack is the home of all the misfits and unwanted of this world. This pack was built on the hope that each wolf in it would one day forget their painfull past and tears and build a new future of happiness. Each pack members strives to help the pack reach this goal. We are all hoping that you wish to strive for this too and will join our band of misfits. We await your answer with high hopes.

Sincerely,
Forgotten Tears Pack Members

Pack Rules:
Please read these rules before joining the pack.

1. Always listen to the Dominants and Deputies.

2. Respect all members no matter what because direspect will not be tolerated.

3. Try to keep swear words to a minimum there may be children on the site.

4. If you have a complaint please contact the Dominant via PM

5. Do not fight with other members outside of character or you will face punishment.

6. Please try to post more then one sentence with proper grammer and spelling. I understand if that is hard for you because I am horrible at spelling, but try your best.

7. Please try to post atleast once every two weeks.

8. Always have fun and enjoy yourself. =)

Pack Information:

Pack Site: http://forgottentearsv2.forumotion.com

# of members: 2
Female: 2
Male: 0

Heirarchy:

Dominants
Dominants are the pair that rule over the whole pack. They control everything that happens in the pack and decide if the Trainees are ready to earn a rank. The dominant male is charged with making sure the Soturi and Jager are doing their jobs. He also is the one that accompanies the Trainees that wish to be either of those two ranks on their test to become one. The dominant female is charged with making sure the Thera and Dulci are doing their jobs. Like the dominant male she accompanies Trainees that wish to be either of those ranks on their test. When there is only one Dominant they will take full control over all members or elect a wolf of the opposite gender they trust to take over the responsibility of the missing Dominant.

Dominant Male
None

Dominant Female
Cranefeather

Deputies
There are two Deputies in this pack that work together, one female and one male. The Deputies are the two most trusted wolves of the Dominants. They help the Dominants maintain the pack and sometimes take over when they are absent. If anything happened and the Dominants were killed the Deputies will take there place as the new Dominant pair.

Male Deputy
None

Female Deputy
Dream

Soturi
Soturi are the protectors of the pack. They are charged with fighting off other packs and preditors. Only the strongest of the pack can become warriors. A warriors primary skill is strength and must work hard to build it. They should also have a good amount of wisdom so they can outwit there apponent in a fight.

Soturi
(Must be earned)

Jager
Jager are those tasked with the feeding of the pack. The Jager are well known for both there strength, speed, and endurance. They must have a balance of all to be able to take down the animals they hunt every day. Hunters are also well known for there keen sense of smell some of the best even being able to track a scent after a storm.

Jager
(Must be earned)

Thera
The Thera are the healers of the pack. They are given the job of healing anyone wounded in a fight or by a snare or by any other means. They have final say when it comes to wounds and may even boss around a Dominant to get them well again. Thera are well known for there vast knowledge in healing plants and their kindness. Thera are also able to grow plants in the special area that is touched by spring weather all year round.

Thera
(Must be earned)

Dulci
The Dulci are the scouts and spies of the pack. There main task is to scout the bordes to make sure no other packs are getting in and to aslo spy on enemy packs. Dulci are also the messangers of the Dominants and will fetch other wolves for them or relay messages, only the very trusted are given this privalige. The Dulci are well known for there speed and endurence, but also for there ability to sneak around un-noticed.

Dulci
(Must be earned)

Trainees
Trainees are wolves between the ages of 1 and two that have yet to pass a test and earn there rank. Each trainee has choosen to specialize in a certian skill that is needed for witchever rank they choose. Trainees may specialize in ether speed, strenght, or knowledge. Speed is for those wishing to become a Dulci, strenght for Warriors, knowledge is Thera, and a mixture of strenght and speed are hunters. Trainees have to listen to anyone older then them and train with anyone of the rank they wish to join. When the dominants see fit the trainees will go through a test to earn the right to be ether a Dulci, Soturi, Jager,or Thera.

Trainees

Pups
Pups are the youngest in the pack and have no real job. They are allowed to do as they wish as long as they listen to any pack member older then them. Most spend there day play fighting and running around making the camp a little brighter. The only restriction on pups is they must be in the presence of an adult at all times.

Pups
Autumn*
Autumn*

Female Posts : 88
Sapphires : 47

Back to top Go down