Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED)

Go down

What is You're oppinion of My Art?

Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) Vote_lcap2100%Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) Vote_rcap2 100% 
[ 1 ]
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) Vote_lcap20%Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]
Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) Vote_lcap20%Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) Vote_rcap2 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED) Empty Woylvesbane's Art Shoppe (CLOSED)

Post by Woylvesbane Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Welcome!

We are Currently: CLOSED. Sorry!

As you wander around the vast realms of Renati Vigilum, you happen upon a strange cave, blue light pouring out of the mouth of it. Weary from your travels, and curious as to what is emitting such a curious blue light, you slowly pad into the cave, trying to keep your paws from betraying your presence to what or whomever is inside.  As you delve deeper into the depth of the cave, the blue light gets brighter and brighter, and the air grows colder and colder still. By the time you reach the area of the cave where the blue light is coming from, your breath freezes in the air, creating a cloud in its' wake. You stop, and look around silently; the area is covered in ice! The mysterious blue light comes from a strange blue flame in the middle of the room, which is surprisingly cool to the touch. You step closer to investigate, but you slip on the ice and land with a THUD!
"Wha--?" you hear from beyond the flame. You look up just in time to see a white She-wolf with piercing blue eyes walk up to you from behind the flames. "Oh! I haven't seen you before! What brings you here?" She asks. You quickly explain everything, from the strange blue light to your face's introduction to the floor. She nods tentatively as you speak. "I see... that happens more often than you would think..." She trails off in thought. She suddenly shakes her head. "Anyways, I am Woylvesbane, and this is my shop. Care to buy anything for your journey while you're here...?"

What I sell:

Headshots:
{X}
~No traditional example available yet~

Signature Chibi's :
{X}
~No Digital example Available yet~

Full Body drawings, No/Transparent Background (non-chibi):
{X}
{X}
{X}

THE WORKS (Fullbody or "Bust" style drawing with a background):
{X}
{X}
{X}
{X}

For more examples, please feel free to check out my deviantART gallery here: Click me!

Prices

Headshots: 4 sapphires (Names and short phrases added at no extra charge! Also, I can size these down to avatar size as well. :3)

Siggy Chibis: 5 sapphires (Names and short phrases added at no extra charge!)

Full body, no background: 7 sapphires (Names and short phrases added at no extra charge!)

The Works: 12 Sapphires (add an additional sapphire for each additional character, up to three characters).

All prices are the same regardless of whether they are traditional or digital!

I also accept art trades as a payment!! My only requirement with them is that I receive your half of the trade FIRST, before you receive your art from me. I accept photo-manipulations, animations, drawings, or anything else you can do as long as it's equal value to what I give you. For example, If you want a headshot then I better get at least a headshot drawing or photo-manipulation in exchange.

Seasonal Offers and Products

Here is where I will put special offers and gimmicks for the seasons. For example, during Christmas or Halloween time, I may offer discounts, "contests" for free art, or even special linearts I've made that I can custom-color to match your character!!! So keep an eye out!!!

CURRENT SEASONAL OFFERS: ~none~

Rules and Etiquette When Ordering
Please keep in mind: I am currently a full-time collage student, and only really have time to draw on the weekends. With that in mind, it may take some time for me to complete your order, and even longer depending on what you order and how detailed you want it. In addition to that, this shop may be opened rather sporadically, as I never really know when I have the time for such things. My shop status shall always be listed in the title of this post, so look there to see if I'm open first before you plan to order. You have been warned.....

Order Forms and Slots

For Headshots:
Code:
I would like a Headshot drawing please!
Digital or Traditional?:
Name of character:
Good-quality (easy to see) Reference(s):
Expression? (growling, panting, etc.):
Anything Else? (Name on image, extra items/ effects, small saying, etc.):
I owe Woylvesbane 4 sapphires/ an Art Trade! (Pick one! just so I can keep track, and maybe even you too! XD)
For Siggy Chibis:
Code:
I would like a signature chibi please!
Digital or Traditional?:
Name of character:
Good quality (easy to see) Reference(s):
Pose and expression? (leaping, running, snarling, ect.):
Anything Else? (Name on image, extra items/ effects, small saying, etc.):
I owe Woylvesbane 5 sapphires/ an Art Trade! (pick one! Just so I can keep track)
For Full Body, no background drawings:
Code:
I would like a full body drawing without a background, please!
Digital or traditional?:
Name of Character?:
Good Quality (easy to see) Reference(s):
Pose and expression? (Running, sitting, happy, sad):
Anything else? (Name on image, extra items/ effects, small saying, etc.):
I owe Woylvesbane 7 sapphires/ an Art Trade (Pick one! This is just so I can keep track!)
For THE WORKS:
Code:
Give me the Works, please!
Digital or traditional?:
Name of Character(s):
Good Quality (easy to see) Reference(s):
Pose(s) and Expression(s) (running, playing, sleeping, etc.):
Background? (Forest, snow, desert, jungle, etc.):
Anything Else? (Name on picture, saying, special conditions, etc.):
I owe Woylvesbane 12 sapphires/ an Art Trade (Pick one! Please add an additional sapphire for each extra character (if you choose to pay with sapphires). This is so I can keep track!).
Current Slots
1. CLOSED
2.CLOSED
3.CLOSED

Thank you for looking! Have a Nice Day!!
Woylvesbane
Woylvesbane

Female Posts : 16
Sapphires : 4

Character sheet
Group:

http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down