Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
Deep Six I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

Deep Six

Go down

Deep Six Empty Deep Six

Post by Deep Six Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Deep Six Coolte20
Deep Six G10

Deep Six Coolte21
Species:Grey wolf
Wanted Rank: Warrior

Deep Six Coolte22
Deep Six has striking deep emerald eyes that in the sunlight have at light blue tint, but only if you look closely.  He has a pitch black coat that hides the scars from old fights. His fur is thicker around his neck and shoulder, thinning out around the abdomen.  He has large muscles, but he is not disproportional, his medium stature gives him a bulky look.

Deep Six Coolte28
Six is very closed about his past, if  inquired about it he will act as if he wasn't asked or he will change the subject.For the most part he is calm and collected, Very rarely will his old life crop up in his action or voice, usually it's when he is angry at someone or worry about something. Six  is very clever and a fast thinker in dire situations,he has a great memory. In battle his whole demeanor changes,  Anything that you thought he was is gone, he turns back to his old self, he attacks mindlessly not thinking of anything besides staying alive. If you earn his trust you will find he is can be a joker and spontaneous  at times or a caring kind wolf who will listen to you

Deep Six Coolte26

In Six's pack there was a superstition dealing with being the sixth pup within the pack 0f 30. Every Sixth pup was trained to fight to the death, Brainwashed by the mentor's who were previous winner's of the Cluiche Báis. It was thought by the pack to help with the annual hunting of the bulls (elk). To the mother's of the sixth Pup's it was both a honor and a curse to have one and as a general rule did not name their pups,the entire pack referred to them as "the unseen". Deep six's mother was a loner who joined the pack by the name of Wasser, She was horrified by this practice and in rebellion named him Deep Six. The pack did not take this lightly, in fact if she were not the Alpha's mate she would have been attacked and driven out. Naming him was probably his saving grace, For the other six's they thought of themselves as just as the pack referred them " unseen". Mentor was the title they fought for, the identity they so badly wanted and longed for. Deep six, in his mind already had an identity, though his drive was shifted from wanting an identity to wanting to live. Being the the alpha 's pup did not give him an advantage in fact it made him more of a target. His mentor past his prime and ready to die taught him that with the new day comes new strength and new thoughts, never back down and never stop fighting, he lives by that motto to this day. So he fought and won every battle, the scars he bears are hidden by his coat, but the memories persist haunting him in his dreams. He left at the expense of his mother's life, which he will never forgive himself for.

Family:
Father- Talos
Mother- Wasser
Brother-Halos
Sister- Mecca
Sister- Seka
Brother- Raoul
Brother- Lao

Deep Six Coolte27

Weaknesses: His left back leg is pron to give out after a long journey or fight, His past, Him being blunt, reverting back to his old self (on edge every second of the day, always ready to fight.), Pushing away others.
Strengths: Fighting,Being undetectable,Controlling his violent tendencies,He has a high amount of stamina, and above normal hearing and eyesight.
Dislikes: disrespect of hierarchy, pointless fighting, feeling lost

Role play Example:

Six looked up at his mother, "WHAT!" his  face held a look of shock and horror. "Quiet, Deep! Don't alert your father to what we are doing!". Traveling along in the shadows of the cave where the pack resided.  He didn't believe what his mother was doing,helping him escape right after Cluiche Báis. " If you are caught we both die." she turned back to him her blue eyes shining, "then don't get caught.' They took the back way out of the cave keeping clear of the main cavern. Their  world plunged into darkness,out on the other side the cool forest air greeted him. He turned to his mother " This is the last time I will ever see you again." she smiled  "Happy Tr-" she was blinded sided by a blur "Deep RUN!" she screamed.  As he ran he looked back to see his father standing  over his mother's pron form with blood dripping off his fangs. " This will never happen again." He cursed his father and ran on.
Word count: 172
Deep Six
Deep Six

Male Posts : 70
Sapphires : 42

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum