Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Renati Vigilum
Welcome to Renati Vigilum! We are a fantasy wolf role play and are always accepting new members. Please check out the Must Reads before you post a joining application.

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f1-rules

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f3-character-biographies

http://renativigilum.forumotion.com/f22-ranks

If you are a member of Wolf Quest, you can visit our thread and post. Of course, once it's actually up and running.

Sybil
Renati Vigilum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Year One - Winter

The pack members are on a hunt for the leader of their old pack, Silence. But the search has become a race for their lives as a snow demon chases them up the mountain. 

Leaders

Silver is as close to a second Alpha as there ever could be. She's been around since the original pack and always has good ideas and an artistic hand. 

Zero is one of the newer leaders but he's very active and friendly. He's only been with us a short time, but has since proven his worth to the pack with his devotion and continuation of posting when everyone else stopped.

Starsguard is also an older member and like the other two leaders, she has remained active while the other members have gone quiet. She is very friendly and fun to talk to, always willing to help out.

Thanks Guys

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Stay in touch
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm by Starsguard

» Hoc Est Vale
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm by Starsguard

» Howdieee
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm by Sybil

» Count to 10,000
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am by Starsguard

» *Kekoa*
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm by Silver_Kuonji

» EFA
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Would you?
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm by Starsguard

»  Smack/throw/leave/burn/keep it!
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am by Silver_Kuonji

» Renati Vigilum
 † Goldeye †  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am by Silver_Kuonji

Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Affiliates
free forum

••••••••••••••••••••••
free forum

† Goldeye †

Go down

† Goldeye †  Empty † Goldeye †

Post by Silver_Kuonji Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize

† Goldeye †  Kyuubi_Wallpaper-807393

Name: Goldeye
other names: The Gold eyed
Species: Yokai - a Kyuubi no Kitsune (ninetailed demon fox)
Parents: Secret

Starter Power: Illusion Master

Eye color: pure gold (do I acutally had to say that? -.-)
The fur: rough and slightly spiky, color is dirty-orange with red hints on it and black markings.
Physical Appereance: Goldeye´s body is a disgrace of nature itself. Nothing on her body seems naturual at all...nothing. Hard to believe that she´s actually a demon FOX!
She´s quite tall, cause of her ridiciously long legs. Her deformed back might be one of the main reason why she looks slightly sick and breakable but this is the most miss leading image you could have of her. In fact, it´s some sort of trick. Under the skin layer lies a big number of muscles which you cant see. Many underastimated her because of Goldeye´s boney-looking stature but in the end, all of them found their death due to this demoness. Her torso is broad but goes extremely thin along the waist. It´s hard to tell if she has paws or hands since her fingers are strangely long...altough some say it could be her claws. Her hip bone is visible which also makes her look pretty skinny. Also a deep, whine redish (Looks almost black) lion-like mane is covering her chest and neck. However, the most famous mark of her Body is her teasingly, broad grin and her incredibly huge nine tails which always sway around above her like dancing snakes. Goldeye is also able to stand on her hind-legs but that makes her look like a slim werewolf with huge ears.

† Goldeye †  2b4f3a10

Personality: Most demons are described for being aggressive and constantly angry. Well...sure Goldeye doesnt like to start relationships with other beings and will, like so often, make them hate her by threatening them or scaring them off. There is much more about her persona tough than just being a Kaibutsu (monster). If something is a part of her then she shows a strange, unusual affection to it. Only happened once in her life tough...(Sage). Despite of this time where she had slowly developed motherly instincts, she never shows her true feelings to anybody. She rather hides them behind her dubious behaviour. During her time in Silver´s mind, Goldeye became calmer and thoughtfuller than she was formerly. Meaning, that Goldeye doesnt just pop in and attack everything she sees (unless somebody is pissing her off). She isnt a follower to anybody...not even her own anger. However, she certainly has many moments where she falls in a blind rampage and has the desire to destroy everything around her. Besides that, she can be very bossy and loves to talk in riddles and irritate others.
After the great flood wiped out the whole Soul watchers pack, Goldeye has remained unusual silent till that day.
Is she planning something? Has she changed? What happened to her? Nobody knows....but maybe it´s better that way...for all of us.

Ability (ies): Goldeye has inherited most of her abilities from her ancestors which include every Basic power of  a regular Kyuubi no Kitsune. Kitsune´s are able to shapeshift and love to fool around with mostly humans so the form they shift into mostly are beautiful Young women. Tanuki´s also have the ability to Morph into other creatures but demon foxe´s have a naturual Talent for that. Goldeye is also very skilled with her paws since they look exactly like Hands and can also be used like one´s. However, despite from her inherited gens, there´s a Special power she still hasnt mastered yet. The control of the elements. She never learned it from her former Generation and it´s too late for her now to learn them in that Age she is. She may failed in mastering the elements but instead she posesses psychical powers and is an expert in that category. She can fool around with her victims by making them go insane with her psychic powers e.g creating illusions. These powers are rarely given to creatures on earth and could bring havoc and misery if they get into the wrong Hands...or paws. (Some of powers still have to be earned, I know and I wont use them until I bought them)

Weakness(es): Yes even somebody like Goldeye has her weakspots and they´re quite obvious. Many of her victims tough dont see them because of her irritating appereance or dont even dare to attack it of too much fear.  A few weakspots have already been exposed in the past  and if you hit those, you could gain a sudden victory over the Kyuubi. I hope you still remember those certain spots...
Enemies: Who isnt? Her Major rivals tough are the two wolves, Winter and Falcon..that means, they were her enemies.
Allies: Silence aka. Blood and Gemini
History:  (will be added later)
Secret form: You will find out on your own someday...

Character Theme Music:
Orchestra Version:

Silver_Kuonji
Silver_Kuonji
Moderators
Moderators

Female Posts : 275
Sapphires : 116

Character sheet
Group: Group #2

http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down